Employee performance evaluation
evaluating the performance of employees and managers; “Human capital” is one of the most valuable intangible assets of organizations, especially knowledge-based organizations. The value of human resource management“It is something more than administrative management and recruitment or sometimes welfare and rights and benefits. The reality of today’s organizations and the generation gap, the attraction and employment of graduates, has increased the gap between the expectations and needs of human resources from the senior management of the organization, this is where the importance lies. A systematic process that evaluates the performance of employees and provides comprehensive insight to measure the value of human resources and employees of the organization is evident.
- It is clear that if the possibility of distinguishing excellent, good, and average performance is not covered in an organization, the employees of that organization will not only be prevented from showing individual and group creativity, but will also gradually lose their work motivation. Establishing a logical connection between the performance results of employees with salaries and benefits and rewards provides stable conditions in the advancement of the organization’s goals by human resources.
The following questions are the most important questions that the organization’s human resources management must answer:
- How do you identify competent and capable people in your organization?
- How do you ensure that your employees are doing what the organization expects them to do?
- How is the career advancement path of employees in line with organizational changes and developments in your organization?
- Have you ever thought about the costs of not evaluating the performance of your organization’s employees? What did you think of?
And dozens of other questions for which you should think of a solution…
The flexibility of the performance evaluation system of employees and managers
In this software, the definition of primary evaluation information, including evaluators and indicators, measures, etc., is done dynamically in the system, for each evaluation period, and the use of information records is done according to the user’s choice in the evaluation periods. Increases human resources.
The scope of the performance evaluation system of employees and managers
- Employee performance evaluation (performance evaluation) of companies affiliated to a holding company
- Performance evaluation of all employees (performance evaluation) at operational, middle and senior levels in different evaluation periods.
- Performance evaluation of employees (performance evaluation) subject to promotion in the work promotion process
- Performance evaluation of new employees after completing the internship period
- Re-evaluating the performance of employees (performance evaluation) of an organizational unit on a case-by-case basis
Ability to group indicators and measures
The grouping of performance evaluation indicators and the definition of metrics provides an efficient structure for the evaluation of people’s performance, so that by using it, it is possible to provide analysis of people’s performance management for the management of human resources of organizations.
The ability to define a group of general and specific indicators in organizations and to define indicators and metrics in the system for evaluation periods or to change it in each period is one of the features of this software.
Examples of general index groups are:
- Verification indicators (prerequisite)
- Basic indicators of service quality
- Motivational indicators
- Behavioral indicators
- Management indicators
- Specialized indicators (the performance of organizational tasks)
- Effectiveness indicators
- Capability indicators
- Job satisfaction indicators
Specific indicators will be defined according to the job, category and position of employees and managers. In addition to covering the job description of the employees, the specific indicators are also in line with the strategic goals and plans and activities of the organization.
Defining and determining specific indicators of performance evaluation (performance evaluation) according to the goals of the organization and companies gives managers the possibility to measure and evaluate the alignment of human resources with the goals of the organization and make the necessary decisions at the right time.
Capabilities of the software to evaluate the performance of employees and managers
- The possibility of using 360-degree methods (models) or hierarchical structure according to the user’s choice for each evaluation period.
- The possibility of management evaluation method based on objectives (Management By Objective)
- The possibility of evaluation based on grading and score and percentage (Rating Scale)
- The possibility of evaluating employees with quantitative indicators and the ability to obtain information from the organization’s information systems
- The possibility of allocating equal or different shares to evaluators
- The possibility of assigning equal or different weights to the indicators in each position group or position
- Ability to categorize posts and organizational positions
- The possibility of selecting an evaluator based on organizational structure and user definitions in a systematic way
- The possibility of reviewing and revising the evaluations
- Ability to analyze poor and excellent grades in special folders
- Increasing speed, accuracy and reducing evaluation costs
- Flexibility in the definition of indicators and evaluation standards and examples
- Creating an information bank of questions and indicators and creating records and a repository of evaluation knowledge courses
- Defining the evaluation period according to the organizational structure (for the entire organization, selected units or a number of personnel)
- Defining the roles of people to evaluate related employees
- The possibility of assigning several evaluation roles to one evaluator
- Preparation of various reports and evaluation outputs, trends of evaluation results at the levels of the organization and employees
- Keeping the history of evaluations and the possibility of comparing them for individuals or organizational units
- Preparation of management reports and management dashboard of employee performance evaluation results
- Provide PDF and Excel outputs of information
Sales methods of employee performance evaluation software
1- Sales services with SaaS method:
You can use it as a service anytime and anywhere without purchasing the software license. This software is also provided as SOFTWARE as a SERVICE. All you have to do is enter the software site with an internet connection and create a dedicated software for your organization and use your special evaluation software at any time and any place without the need for hardware and network infrastructure.
The advantages of this plan are:
- Reducing the costs of creating and maintaining hardware and software in the organization
- Reducing the cost of purchasing software credits
- Reducing the risks of software implementation
- Use the latest version and upgrade by the customer at any time
- Use the latest version and upgrade by the customer at any time
- No dependence on a specific place or a specific device
This software is based on three parameters:
- Period of use (at least 1 year)
- The number of system users (including evaluators and system managers) and the number of evaluated employees
Priced. Therefore, customers can buy the best condition they want.
Training and support services and software upgrades are provided free of charge.
3- Sale of operating privileges:
In this method, the customer buys the privilege of using the software for an unlimited period, and the software will be delivered and installed in the customer’s environment. Training, support and promotion services are free in the first six months.
Consulting services in the deployment of performance evaluation software
After identifying the business, the experts will give priority to the consultation for the establishment of the system and will help the managers of the organizations by presenting a comprehensive plan for the implementation of the system. At the end, the system deployment service consulting team provides attractive analyzes of the results of the system deployment for the managers and provides the necessary advice regarding the comprehensive performance of the system
1- Outlines of employee performance evaluation consulting services:
- Knowing the customer, business, factors and culture of business and organization, goals and strategies of the organization
- Identifying the criteria and indicators of specialized and general evaluation of the organization’s employees and the business of the organizational units
- Consulting in the implementation of performance evaluation and training of employees and relevant managers of the evaluator
- Analyzing the results and compiling a comprehensive evaluation report
2- Analysis of reports:
Providing a management dashboard from the analysis of employee evaluation results for managers is one of the features of the performance evaluation system.
Managers will receive useful information for decision-making based on the analysis and trends of personnel and organization evaluation results over time and analysis of indicators.
The results of the evaluation system can be presented in various forms (dashboards, charts, and tables) for use in human resources systems, salary and benefits systems, or other teams.
4- Integration of the system with the organization’s performance evaluation system:
If companies and organizations use the organization’s performance evaluation system, the results of the employee performance evaluation system will be integrated with the organization’s performance evaluation system. While monitoring the evaluation of the organization’s performance, the senior manager can also monitor the evaluation of the employees of each unit.